Saturday, June 20, 2009

1st MEETING: GUIDE QUESTIONS FOR JOURNAL ENTRIES

1st MEETING: GUIDE QUESTIONS FOR JOURNAL ENTRIES

1. In the first few days you've spent in MCL, how would you compare your highschool life to what you envisioned college life to be?

-I am easy go lucky when I was in High school. I can copy assignments and go everywhere I want even though I have classes. And I can break the rules of the teachers while when I enter college, I must focus on the lessons and follow what the rules of the instructors and professors..

2. What is the importance of Values Education?

-Values Edcation builds your character as well as your attitude for you to be more educated and become successful someday.. For me to know my responsibilities and obligation as a Christian, a Daughter, a student, a friend, a citizen of my country and a young Filipino.

No comments:

Post a Comment