Saturday, June 20, 2009

Ass. in Values Education

1. How does values education work to your advantage?
-It helps me towards achieving my desires. It build my character as a person to be more mature. It helps me how to get along with my teachers and classmates as well as to cope up with the new environment I choose to belong.

2. After you have processed your first few experience at MCL, in what way this will you achieve successful adjustment in college?
-It gives me some ideas and insights of how teachers, students, and the school mingle with the new students. I had observed how the management and the administration rules and deals with the students. So I can be aware of the rules and regulation, pros and cons of the school. They have showed me how happy it is to be in college and how to enjoy learning and studying.

3. Analyze your readiness for college using the checklist "making transition high school to college".
-I think it is not that hard to be in college, I don't have to adjust a lot because all I have to do is to study hard like what I had done in college when I was in high school. I have to be friendly and that's all. So all I can say is that I'm ready enough to face the new page of my life. A new journey is now unfold.

No comments:

Post a Comment