Saturday, August 8, 2009

9th journal entry

1. How do you describe a responsible person?

♥for me a responsible person is someone who do his job well.
♥He knows his limits.
♥He knows the meaning of hardwork and obligations.
♥Loves to find stuff making his day useful rather than sitting and relaxed.

My responsibilities at home:

-help my parents doing household chores.
-obeying my parents.
-being the entertainer of the family.
-doing my task with hardwork.

My responsibilities at school:

-to study hard.
-accomplishing my assignments and activities well.
-respect my classmates, teachers.
-obeying the policies of the school.

My responsibilities at my community:

-obeying policies of the community.
-being a good example to my fellowmen.
-being a good citizen
-joining community activities and services.

No comments:

Post a Comment